General – is the order a new order or a re-order?
1. List previous Purchase Order Number for all re-orders
2. A previous Purchase Order Number is helpful for orders which incorporate
old art with new art.
a. description of he goods
b. which warehouse are the goods coming from
c. tracking numbers are helpful, but not required
1. what is the name of the logo
2. what are the ink or thread colors
3. what is the location of the logo
4. are there multiple locations
5. do you have specific sizes for the imprint
6. do you need a pre-production sample
1. Will artwork be sent with order or do we need to create it?
2. All incoming art should be emailed to: email@example.com
3. Be sure to add the Purchase Order Number to your subject line
4. Do you need a virtual proof?
1. Do you require bulk folding?
2. Do you require poly bagging? Pricing needs to be listed.
3. Are there any other special packaging requirements?
1. Do you have a specific ship date request?
2. Is there an event date?
3. What is the method of shipping?
4. Where is it shipping to? (PO Boxes are not acceptable)
5. Do you have a 3rd party Shipping number?